DENTAL CROWNS, VENEERS and DENTAL BRIDGES
What is a dental crown? AND WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE EDGEMONT DENTIST DENTAL CLINIC FOR YOUR CROWNS, VENEERS, AND BRIDGES
A Dental Crown is a tooth-shaped cap that is put over a tooth to improve the tooth’s overall appearance (size, shape, color ), strength, function, and occlusion ( bite ). Having said that, Dr. Mahsa Farshchi has taken numerous dental aesthetic courses and she is a member of one of the elite aesthetic study clubs in Vancouver. Furthermore, Dr. Farshchi has done many smile makeovers using dental crowns, dental bridges, dental veneers, and dental implants. Nevertheless, At the Edgemont Dentist Dental clinic, we offer all types of dental crowns including porcelain and ceramic crowns for their beautiful look and strength. Dental crowns can last for many years depending on the strength of the tooth structure the crown is placed on, and how well you maintain them. Crown treatment can be completed in 2 visits.
Dental Crowns might be an option for you if you have:
- Broken teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Discoloured teeth nevertheless
What are dental veneers?
Porcelain dental veneers help to create the perfect smile everyone is looking for Veneers are a thin layer of porcelain that is bonded onto the teeth. As mater of fact, most often you are able to change the shape, shade, and the length of your teeth by having porcelain veneers placed on your natural teeth. In addition, veneers help you to have a pearly white smile, straight, and perfectly shaped teeth. Not to mention, a consultation with our cosmetic dentist is required to see if you are eligible for this treatment.
What are the benefits of dental veneers?
- Veneers are permanently white
- Veneers can last up to 15 to 20 years if they are well done and well maintained
- Veneers are more durable and are less likely to stain than their composite counterparts.
- Veneer treatment is easy and completed within two easy dentist visits.
After all, dental veneers are not just for celebrities, you can have them too. for this reason, come and visit us at Edgemont Dentist dental office to inquire a free consult for your new dental veneers.
If you are missing a tooth or have a gapped smile, a dental bridge might be your solution!
What is a dental bridge?
Dental bridges are used to replace missing teeth. Unlike dentures that can be removed, dental bridges are permanently fixed to your teeth and become part of your smile.
Dental bridges can help with:
- Restoring your smile by replacing missing tooth/teeth
- Restoring your ability to properly chew, eat, and speak
- Preventing the remaining teeth from shifting, i.e: moving out of position
- Maintain the shape of your lips, and hence the shape of your face